African Pepper Sauce
Recipe type: Main
- 10 peppers(Habenero, scotch bonnet pepper)
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon bouillon powder or Maggi
- 2 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 1-3 roma tomatoes ( adjust to for spiciness)
- ½ -1 cup vegetable oil
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes, onions , and discard stems of the pepper. Then through the tomatoes, onions, garlic, pepper, parsley basil, Maggie in the food processor along with as much oil as desired.
- Pour the pepper mixture into a small sauce pan bring to a boil and slowly simmer for about 15 minutes. Stirring frequently to prevent burns. Adjust for salt
- Let it cool, pour in a mason jar or a container with a lid and store in a fridge for about a week or more. In order for your pepper sauce to last a long time make sure it is fully covered in oil
Another way to make pepper sauce is to boil the ingredient with a little of water , for about 15 minutes then blend with oil and serve.