Puff Puff Recipes for all puff puff lovers or Not ! If you are new to this addictive West African Street food , then this is a perfect place to start .
It’s always present in West African Parties, in fact, it would be sacrilegious not to have it on the menu , especially when kids are present. They are going to put you on the not so cool aunty list . No kidding!!!!
This round-up contains 7 delicious recipes from everyday puff puff recipes to indulgent ; vegan, beer, 20mins to borderline healthy .
You’ve just got to give it a try … at least once.
- Whole Wheat Puff Puff or Accra Made with 100% whole wheat flour , banana and flavorings . One bite and you going to love it . Get the recipe here
2. Chocolate Puff Puff- If you really want to indulge or serve puff puff for dinner , then look no further . Made with cocoa powder and drizzled with chocolate ganache. Hello! Check it out here
3. Accra Corn- Easy to make with corn meal .Check it out here .
4. Coconut puff puff- I just love the nuttiness coconut adds to this puff puff recipe. Quickly flies off the table .
5. You can’t beat the real thing. This is the traditional puff puff recipe enjoyed throughout West Africa and beyond. Simple , Easy and Addictive. Get the recipe here
6. You can’t beat these 3 ingredient Cassava Puff Puff also known as Kouti, or Accra puff , it’s even easier with store bought grated cassava recipe. Check it out here
7. Banana Puff Puff – Infused with banana . Check it out here
Don’t forget to let me know which is your favorite!!!