Hey, guys! . We have an exciting job opening at immaculate bites .We aree looking for Marketing/Content/Blog Manager to work directly alongside me, imma. Basically the right hand to help run delicious content on this website smoothly!
ImmaculateBites is an online media company focused on comfort soul food around the world . We specialize in recipe development, food photography, video production, social media, written content creation, email marketing, and more.
I love to cook and take photos of food the most. But there is so much more to running a website these days and there are only 24 hours in a day. That’s when you come in – a go getter , organized genius with a great online marketing brain and love for food.
- Oversea social media content , making sure it aligns with overall immaculatebites vision.
- Coordinates and provides feedback to outside vendors copywriters, videographer , SEO specialist etc.
- Following up with freelancers on assigned work and assigning work .For example, making sure that freelancers have all of the resources necessary to complete work, answering any clarification questions they have, and assigning them new tasks.
- Keyword research using SEMrush and Google Trends.
- SEO updates.
- Google Web Stories – creating, publishing and analyzing.
- Writing and scheduling email campaigns in Convertkit.
- Admin tasks as necessary.
- Being available for regular Zoom meetings.
- Excellent skills in WordPress (Classic and Block editor) is a must.
- Basic SEO knowledge and understanding is a must.
- Self-starter/motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- SEMrush/Ahrefs/Keywords everywhere or similar is a must.
- Convertkit – preferred but not necessary.
- Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and Very detail oriented.
- Able to work with deadlines.
- Tech savvy
- A quick learner and do-er. 😉
- Thriving to succeed and grow with the company.
- High speed Wifi.
- Fast up to date computer, preferably Mac.
- Up to date phone for social media – iPhone or Android.
- US-based applicants only. Atlanta a plus
What Do We Offer
- Full-time contract position
- Yearly performance bonuses.
- Work from home
- Compensation depends on applicant’s qualifications.
- Start date is Febuary 2022.