– Wash the okra, remove the tops and tails, and slice into rounds.
– Rub the chicken with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning.
– Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot. – Add the chicken and sauté, frequently stirring, until the chicken is browned.
– Add the onion, garlic, and ginger to the pan and sauté until the onions are tender.
add the tomatoes and seasonings. Simmer
– Add diced tomatoes, smoked paprika, tomato paste, and bouillon powder. – Add chicken stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
– Reduce heat to low and add the okra. – Simmer until the okra is tender, 15-20 minutes.