Pineapple Jalapeños Corn Muffin
Pineapple Jalapeños Corn Muffin - Slightly sweet, slightly spicy, and all parts delicious. Only 30 minutes away from this these tropical cornbread.
- 1 1/2 cup 195grams all-purpose flour
- ½ cup 65grams corn meal
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple drained(about ¾ cup)
- ½ 115 grams cup sour cream
- ½- cup 120ml milk or coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Jalapenos pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika optional
- 4 tablespoons 57grams unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup canned corn optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a muffin tin and set aside. Or you could use muffin liners; make sure you spray them with a cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Whisk in, sour cream, milk, and lightly beaten eggs until well combined
Then, add crushed pineapple, jalapenos and melted butter
Pour batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1.8mg