Peach Bellini – refreshingly sweet and light drink, made with fresh pureed peaches, sparkling wine, and a kiss of lemon. A simple drink yet makes an exciting fruity sparkling cocktail to kick off any parties! Perfect for brunch, dinner party, or a simple gathering!
Servings 3 - 4 glasses
- 3 medium-sized peaches , peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓-½ cup (109 - 164 g) simple syrup , (recipe below)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine or champagne
- fresh mint , for garnishing
- extra 1-2 peaches , for garnishing
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 1 cup (237 ml) water
Place peaches in a blender and blend until puree- remove and add to jar.
Pour in a large pitcher, followed by lemon juice. Then add syrup to taste. Stir until everything comes together. Add sparkling wine.
Serve with ice cubes. Garnish with mint and sliced peaches.
- Want an alcohol-free version? Use sparkling water with a splash of lemon juice or go for equal parts of sparkling water and soda (like 7UP). Ginger ale or sparkling cider makes a great substitute too.
- You may remove or not the peach skin. Just be sure to rinse it with water before cutting.
- You may replace peach puree with store-bought peach juice or nectar.
- To make a Frozen Peach Bellini, freeze the peach puree in an ice cube tray and then add and blend them all with a little juice before you add the sparkling wine.
- You may experiment and replace the peach with other fruits like raspberries and strawberries. Or you can go for half peach and half pineapple combo for a more tropical twist.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 404mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 15.1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.9mg