Poppy Seed Dressing
An easy to make POPPY SEED DRESSING is all you need for that lustrous, tangy, sweet, and nutty glaze on your next salad bowl. A drizzle of this outstanding mixture on any food would make you feel like you’re in a fancy restaurant in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- juice of ½ lemon , (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2- 2 ½ teaspoons poppyseeds
Add olive oil, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and poppyseeds. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
Alternatively, add ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well. Let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour or until ready to use.
- You can use maple syrup or sugar instead of honey.
- Other substitutes for olive oil would be grapeseed oil and vegetable oil or other neutral-tasting vegetable oil.
- This dressing will separate as it sits. So shake it well before using it.
- Keep this in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.