Enhancing both color and flavor, BLACKENED SEASONING is a mildly hot natural additive made of paprika, oregano, parsley, cayenne pepper, and other spices. This will surely give your simple dish an extraordinary blaze. It’s so easy to do, you can do it with your eyes closed, just kidding, keep your eyes wide open to see the magic happen.
Servings 4 tbsps
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- ½ tablespoon parsley , crushed
- ½ -1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ - 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, or jar and stir so that all the ingredients have been fully combined.
Store in any airtight container (or zip lock bag) and use as needed.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1tbsp | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2110IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg