Pan Seared Salmon With Spice Rub Recipe
Pan Seared Salmon With Spice Rub - quick and easy salmon with pantry staple dry rub ready in no time. A low-carb meal that uses minimal ingredients with maximum taste!
- 3-4 Salmon steaks room temperature (4-6 ounce)
- 1-2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon bouillon powder optional
- ¼ cayenne pepper optional
Combine the onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, and bouillon powder.
Brush salmon lightly with the oil, then season with salt and pepper. Followed by the spice rub.
Preheat a large heavy skillet or grill pan over medium heat for about about 2 minutes , then add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan, about 1-2 tablespoon.
Add salmon to pan skin side up seared for about 3 minutes, then flip and sear the other side about 4-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of salmon or until desired degree of doneness is reached
Remove and serve with salad or side
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 17mg | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg