Enjoy this TOSSED SALAD with its sensational feel-good crunch in every bite drizzled with your favorite salad dressing or with any of my simple and no added preservatives homemade dressing recipes. Making this salad is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 2 heart romaine lettuce, , wash dried and chopped
- 1 cup or more grape tomatoes , sliced
- 2 cups diced cucumber , seeded and sliced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 carrot , peeled and shredded
- ½ cup sliced radish (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped bacon (optional)
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced or diced (optional)
In a large salad bowl, layer romaine lettuce, followed by tomatoes, cucumber, onion, carrots, radish, and optional ingredients.
Drizzle desired dressing on the salad, toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4125IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg