Strawberry Watermelon Juice
Strawberry Watermelon Juice – a nutritious combination of sweet watery goodness with pulpy bursts of fruity flavor you can make in less than 10 minutes! Sip all your worries away and relax because the perfect refreshment for hot summer days is just a few fruit slices away.
Servings 3 cups
- 4 cups watermelon , (peeled, and diced)
- 2 cups strawberry , cut in half
- ½- 1 lemon juice , (about 2-3 tablespoons adjust to taste)
- ½ - 1 cup coconut water or water , adjust to desired taste
- simple syrup or sugar to taste (optional)
- 5 fresh mint to garnish
Place watermelon and strawberry in a blender.
Then add lemon juice followed by water or coconut water, adjust to taste as you make it. Or you may leave out water completely. Same applies for the simple syrup or sugar- it’s all a matter of preference.
Pour over ice and serve at once. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1153IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg