Pineapple Lemonade - It's sweet, It's fruity and makes a refreshing drink with an extra something’ something’ - You will want to drink more than one glass.
Servings 4 -5
- ¾ cup sugar ,replace with honey, or any sweetener
- 2 cups water
- mint leaves , optional
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- ½ cup lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons lime Juice
- cold water as needed
- ice cubes
- Moscato - Optional
Place chopped pineapple in a blender and blend until puree.
Pour pureed pineapple in a large pitcher, followed by lemon and lime Juice. Then add simple syrup to taste. Stir until everything comes together. Add sweet wine if including, adjust with cold water, if need be.
Chill or serve with ice cubes.
- You can use fresh pineapples or just grab fresh cut pineapples from the supper market, frozen will work as well. Then you put in the blender and pulse until puree.
- If are press with time, you can sub with 100% pineapple juice.
- You may use sweeteners to replace syrup.
- Feel free to add moscato or sweet wine to the mix.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 53.5mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.2mg