Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
A perfect balance of tang, sweetness and freshness with a hint of yogurt; creamy enough to bind your favorite Cole Slaw recipe, without being soupy or soggy!
- 1-2 tablespoons Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- ¼ -⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (adjust until you get desired tang)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (cut in half and add more yogurt , if desired)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 non-fat Greek yogurt (about 5 ounce )
In a medium bowl, combine mustard, salt, sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, pepper, celery seeds and onion powder. Whisk.
Then add yogurt, continue whisking until fully combined.
Refrigerate until ready to use.