Smoked Salmon Dip
Smoked Salmon Dip - a super easy elegant appetizer that is soft, creamy, smoky with a tanginess from sour cream and lemon, freshness from dill and a hint of saltiness from the capers. Such an indulgent party recipe to ring in the holidays!
Servings 15 -20
- 6 oz (180g) smoked salmon , finely chopped
- 8 oz (240g) cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup (77g) mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup (77g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (14g) red onion , diced
- 1 tablespoon (3g) fresh dill , chopped
- ½ teaspoon (2.84g) Worcheshire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (8.60g) capers , drained
- ½ teaspoon (1.5g) garlic , minced
Finely chop the smoked salmon.
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. The mixture will be a bit liquidy. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Best served with baguette slices!
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg