Quick, easy, and inexpensive to make, LITTLE SMOKIES are bite-sized party starters slow-cooked in a homemade BBQ sauce, sweet brown sugar, and zesty mustard. I wouldn’t blame you if your mouth just watered after reading that because mine certainly did. The perfect hors d’oeuvre to feed a crowd!
- 2 16-oz packages little smokies
- 1 cup homemade BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
In a medium mixing bowl, combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and garlic powder.
Add little smokies to the bottom of the crockpot and cover with sauce.
Cook 2 ½ hours (1 hour on high and the remaining time on low) or until heated through while stirring occasionally.
Serve out of crockpot with toothpicks as a party app!
- For some added spice, add hot sauce. ¼ - ½ cup depending on your spice tolerance.
- If you don’t have a crockpot, use a pot on the stove and cook over low heat for the same amount of time.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 5smokies | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 785mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg