This cheesy and loaded BEAN DIP only requires 30 minutes of your time. And before you know it, you'll be serving a fancy baked dip with refried beans as the star of the show and cream cheese to make it creamy good. Perfect for scooping with your favorite chips or baguettes!
9x13 baking dish
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 4 cups refried beans (homemade here)
- 1-2 tbsp taco seasoning (homemade here)
- 4 oz green chilies, canned, diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 ½-2 cups cheddar cheese , grated and divided
- ½ cup jalapeno , diced (optional)
- 2 green onions , diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced in half or chopped
- tortilla chips (homemade here)
- 1 green onion , diced
- ½ jalapenos , sliced
- 2-3 tbsp cilantro , chopped
- 1 tomato , chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add cream cheese, refried beans, taco seasoning, green chiles, sour cream, Greek yogurt, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Scoop the bean mixture into baking dish. Top the dip with the remaining shredded cheese.
Place in the preheated oven and Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and sides are bubbly. Remove from the oven.
Top the bean dip with chopped tomatoes, green onion, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro.
- You may use canned refried beans if short in time.
- Swap cheddar cheese with any of your favorite cheese.
- Feel free to add half a pound of cooked ground beef or sausage into the mix.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 641mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 691IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 1mg