Pineapple Ginger Juice
Refreshing Pineapple Ginger Juice with just the right blend of sweet, spicy and sour taste.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounce ginger chopped
- 7 cups hot water.
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- Juice of freshly squeezed lime
In a large bowl, mix ginger and hot water. Let it sit for about an hour or more. Using a cheesecloth or fine sieve, drain the water and set aside.
In a medium bowl bring to a boil 2 cups water and sugar. Simmer until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool
Combine ginger water, juice and simple syrup stir and serve over ice
- I used fresh pineapple in this recipe, but when I am press for time store-bought pineapple juice works just fine.
- If you live in an area where pineapples are really sweet then reduce the amount of sugar or completely eliminate it.
- You can also add rum to it
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 130mg | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 16.9mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.2mg