Steak Seasoning - easy homemade seasoning made from pantry staple ingredients like garlic and onion powder, paprika, black and white pepper, coriander, curry powder and red pepper flakes. A must-have seasoning to transform your steaks to the next level!
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (optional)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, or Jar and stir so that all the ingredients have been fully combined.
Store in any airtight container (or zip lock bag) and start using on steaks, ribs and pork.
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 653IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg