Light and fluffy Cream biscuits – These easy biscuits are made with just 5 ingredients or less . The perfect addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner in just 20 minutes.
If you have ever dreaded making a biscuit at home, dread no more. This recipe is unassuming, stress-free and fast. There is no “cutting in” butter into the dry ingredients, no fussing about whether the butter is cold enough, no conceivable biscuit disaster.
From start to finish they take about 20-30 minutes to have on the table and there’s nothing complicated about the procedure , the it will take for you to get biscuits and back, you could have already been on your third biscuit. Seriously, this recipe is ridiculously easy and delicious- Moist, Fluffy, and light.
You can even make it into a breakfast sandwich too! While the biscuits are baking fry egg , bacon or sausage and voila! a breakfast sandwich. Get a bigger size of a plate than I did for the eggs.
I don’t know what I was thinking about. Was in such a hurry to gobble it up.Ans sure did eat about 4 of these. No shame.
You’ve got to five it a try ! It only contains five ingredients; flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic salt and cream. Feel free to use salt instead . Be sure to let it cool down before cutting it in half
It is best served warm.
Watch How To Make It
- 2 cups flour
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt , sub salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Gently stir cream into dry ingredients until all is moistened and holds together (like a ball).
- On a very lightly floured surface, pat out the dough to about 1 – 1 ½ inches tall. Use a 2-inch round cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits, and space them out equally across your prepared baking sheet.
- Separate the edges and place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with cream
- Bake at 400°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve warm.